Forum Update And Lost Threads / Posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Update And Lost Threads / Posts

Just logged in today to see a slightly revised color scheme and menu layout - nice that it's easier to access the forums. However, I couldn't help but notice that the posts/threads that were made since the 15th were deleted. Any official comment going to be made about this?
    Last edited by Jambon; 03-20-2017, 06:13 PM.

HI,
    Threads that you considered moved , disapeared , deleted , must have names and where they have been (what forum).
    I need more info about missing threads.
    Where those treads belonged ?
    Only some forums without any threads and posts were deleted .
    And topics are moved to forum that best describe them.
    Maybe this reorganisation affects you to cant find them, explore a bit more or leave a hint about where were those threads .

Thanks.

Comment

Hey Jambon. Yes it appears that some posts were lost. I was under the impression it was very few. I'm not sure what occurred exactly, but we are tweaking the forum to match better with the new landing pages we are working on and something happened.

Apologies to all affected
      I AM MY AVATAR

Comment

i also think even if threads are moved they are still ordered by date of posting , so they should appear in front of older ones.

Comment

Thanks for the replies regarding this matter. I don't have a list of affected threads I just noticed the issue when my most recent post was removed from a thread and when looking at the recent posts feed there was nothing showing beyond the 15th.

At least it was only a couple days worth of posts and not a couple months

Comment

Working...
          X